Saturday, July 25, 2009

below 50kg

what..49.5kg is consider below 50 wert..

ohmygosh la..i've never been below 50kg before..in the past..erm 2-3 years?the last time i was below 50kg was back in high school and that's like 4 yrs ago..i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the weighing scale..cause usually it's either 51 or 52kg..but oh wow below 50kg :)

but i feel my stamina has been going down..only did 30 laps today..cause Edward was with me..and the sun was blazing hot..but the swim felt good!

and i've been snacking again..need to have more self-control..but i guess it's good now that i know when to stop eating..it's like though i didn't finish the food on the table...my tummy knows when to signal for me to stop eating.i always try not to eat too full :)

but i doubt i can hit 48kg by august o.O

No comments: